The Parochial Church Council (or PCC) are elected from the congregation annually, and are responsible for the local running of the Church. We meet bi monthly.
Within the PCC there is a subset of members who are the Standing Committee, and deal with matters arising in between PCC meetings.
Annually, there is a Parish AGM meeting with the full congregation. The 2016 Meeting Minutes are available below:
- Minutes of All Saints Brixworth Parish AGM 2016
- APPENDIX A – Report of the Churchwardens of All Saints 2015-16
- APPENDIX B – 2016 Secretary Report
- APPENDIX C – End of Year Accounts
- APPENDIX D – ANNUAL CLERGY MEETING REPORT 2016