The Parochial Church Council (or PCC) are elected from the congregation annually, and are responsible for the local running of the Church. We meet bi monthly.
As part of our governance we have agreed a Growth Action Plan – available for view here:
Within the PCC there is a subset of members who are the Standing Committee, and deal with matters arising in between PCC meetings.
Annually, there is a Parish AGM meeting with the full congregation.
Please note the 2020 APCM has been postponed by order of the Bishop, due to the COVID-19 emergency. It is expected to take place in October 2020.
- Minutes of the APCM 15th April 2018 – Issued
- Appendix – APCM Safeguarding Report 2018
- APPENDIX A – Stewards Report 2018
- APPENDIX B – 2018 Churchwardens Report – Approved
- APPENDIX C – 2018 Secretary Report – Approved
- APPENDIX D – PCC Accounts to 31 Dec 2017 – Approved
- APPENDIX E – Friends Report 2018
The 2016 Meeting Minutes are available below:
- Minutes of All Saints Brixworth Parish AGM 2016
- APPENDIX A – Report of the Churchwardens of All Saints 2015-16
- APPENDIX B – 2016 Secretary Report
- APPENDIX C – End of Year Accounts
- APPENDIX D – ANNUAL CLERGY MEETING REPORT 2016
- Brixworth PCC AGM 2015 Minutes
- AGM 2015 Friends Report
- AGM 2015 Stewards Report
- AGM 2015 Secretary Report
- AGM 2015 Churchwarden Report
For meetings older than 5 years, please contact the Diocese.