As the church remains locked, we are publishing the notification online for the future.
PCC MEETING AGENDA JUNE 2nd 2020 – Issued
To take place using Zoom Video & Telephone Conferencing
- To include emails and letters received by PCC Members.
REVIEW OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS
MATTERS ARISING FROM THE LAST MINUTES
- Use of Online Channels
- Updates to noticeboards
- Review of other current methods of communication.
- Review of Accounts
- Approval of Annual Accounts
- Brixworth Centre – Toilet Payment
- Standing Agenda Item
- Update on our key project
FRIENDS OF BRIXWORTH CHURCH
- Update from The Friends
- Deferred agenda item from March regarding Cabinet placement
- Date for deferred APCM
Note regarding PCC Decisions at Virtual Meetings:
The Diocese has recommended that following a virtual meeting decisions, such as the authorising of expenditure, entering into contracts or those that require a formal resolution of the PCC, are put in written form and circulated for formal approval under the correspondence procedure in Rule M29, which under Rule 76 can be conducted by email.
Signed: Anthony Farrow (PCC Secretary)
15th May 2020