THE ANNUAL PAROCHIAL CHURCH MEETING
will be held in The Brixworth Centre on 2nd day of April at 12 noon
For the election of Parochial representatives of the laity as follows:
- To the Parochial Church Council twelve representatives
- To the Deanery Synod two representatives
For the appointment of Sidesmen and the Independent Examiner or Auditor.
For the consideration of:
- A Report on changes in the roll since the annual parochial church meeting;
- An Annual Report of the proceedings of the parochial church council and the activities of the parish generally;
- The Financial Statements of the Council for the year ending on the 31st December immediately preceding the meeting audited or independently examined;
- A Report on the fabric, goods and ornaments of the church or churches of the parish;
- A Report on the proceedings of the Deanery Synod
and other matters of parochial or general Church interest.